1. I have clearly identified the purpose of my site?
2. I have clearly identified the primary and secondary audiences?
3. Is the site’s organization and functionality straight-forward and obvious?
4. Are the following elements consistent on every page: logo, primary navigation, secondary navigation?
5. I have a clear “call to action” on each page?
6. Is the layout clean, straightforward, and uncluttered?
7. Is it obvious what is “clickable”?
8. Are graphics good quality? (Not pixilated or stretched?)
9. Do the graphics enhance the site and content by contributing to the users understanding of the information being presented?
10. Is the font size, color and style readable?
11. Does your site avoid to many moving images or overly complicated flash introductions?
12. Is the site's "look & feel" in harmony with other printed & visual materials? Does everything look like it comes from the same company?
13. Is content written from the perspective of the customer’s needs?
14. Is content clear and concise?
15. Is text broken up for easy scanning using headlines, bullets, lists and frequent paragraph breaks?
16. Is the site free from typos, spelling or grammar errors?
17. My website appears on all my traditional collateral?
18. I engage in multiple online marketing strategies such as social media, e-newsletters, and search engine marketing?
19. I am able to track information about the users that visit my site such as total # of visitors, how long they stay, where they come from...?